Parish Council meetings are usually held in Bramerton Village Hall and start at 7.30pm (unless otherwise stated). The Agenda for each meeting is usually posted on the notice board(s) and on the website, 3 days before each meeting. Everyone is welcome to attend and at every meeting there is an opportunity for members of the public to speak. Arrangements during the present crisis may differ – please see details of any changes noted below.
Meeting Dates 2020/21
In light of the current unprecedented times we are faced with the Parish Council’s meeting dates might change to the dates as listed below. Any changes will be updated on this website. Please note the Annual Parish Meeting has been cancelled. To adhere to the current social distancing guidelines all meetings will be held virtually using the Zoom video conferencing platform, https://zoom.us, until further notice. In addition the Parish Council cannot guarantee that agendas will be posted on the noticeboard(s), however agendas will be posted on the website 3 clear days before each meeting.
- 11th May 2020 – Annual Parish Council Meeting -using Zoom video conferencing platform. (If you wish to attend this meeting please contact the Parish Clerk directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, to obtain a link/password for access)
- 22nd June 2020 – Parish Council Meeting
- 20th July 2020 – Parish Council Meeting
- 14th September 2020 – Parish Council Meeting
- 19th October 2020 – Parish Council Meeting
- 30th November 2020 – Parish Council Meeting
- 18th January 2021 – Parish Council Meeting
- 22nd February 2021 – Parish Council Meeting
- 22nd March 2021 – Parish Council Meeting
Each meeting approves the Minutes for the previous Parish Council Meeting, which will then be posted on the website.
If you would like to raise a concern, and for any enquiries about Parish Council meetings, please contact the Parish Clerk, Yvonne Wonnacott: email@example.com