A local support group, Bramerton Good Neighbours is offering help for those who are vulnerable or self isolating with shopping, collecting prescriptions walking the dog or just a chat on the phone if anyone needs it. Details are on the yellow leaflet that went to all households last week. On it you should find a named person and phone number to contact if help is needed.
Three local outlets are, very kindly, offering a free delivery service for those in the vulnerable category and for those who have been told to self isolate:
- Rockland shop & post office is making special arrangements if you are in the vulnerable group and need to collect your pension from the post office. Ring Alan or Karen at the shop and they will arrange an appointment for you to go to the post office before or after closing time. They are also offering a free shopping delivery service to Bramerton for those who are vulnerable or self isolating. Telephone 01508 538123.
- Yare Valley Farm shop in Surlingham has extended the range of products on offer and they too are offering a free delivery service to Bramerton for those who are vulnerable or self isolating. For more details go to Yare Valley Farm where you can place an order on-line or telephone 01508 538206.
- Teles Patisserie again at Surlingham are also offering a free delivery service to Bramerton for those who are vulnerable or self isolating. Email email@example.com or phone 01508 538892.
- Kirstie Perfitt has very kindly offered to deliver orders from Aldis Farm Shop in Framingham to self isolating or vulnerable residents in Bramerton after work on Mondays and Fridays. Orders can be placed by phone 01508 491013. You will need to mention your order will be collected by Kirstie.
- Green Pastures farm shop at Bergh Apton is providing a delivery service to Bramerton for £3, minimum order value £10. for details go to Green Pastures farm shop or telephone 01508 480848 / 480734.
- If you are trying unsuccessfully to book a delivery slot with one of the major supermarkets you might want to try a Morrisons food box. Each box costs £35 delivered and you can usually get a delivery within a few day. Click here Morrisons food boxes for more details.
Unfortunately our local pubs and restaurants are no longer able to provide a take out service.
Please pass on this information to nearby friends or neighbours who don’t have access to the internet.