The Greater Norwich Local Plan (GNLP) is being produced by Broadland District Council, Norwich City Council and South Norfolk Council working together with Norfolk County Council through the Greater Norwich Development Partnership (GNDP).
We are seeking your views on the draft strategy and site allocations for consideration for future development in the GNLP. You can find further information and make comments online at www.gnlp.org.uk.
Please note, that this draft plan does not contain any sites in smaller South Norfolk villages such as Bramerton because South Norfolk Council is preparing a separate village clusters plan covering new and carried forward sites for housing in their village clusters. which may take a further 12 months.
Hard copies of consultation documents and maps are available to view at:
- Norfolk County Council, County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich (main reception)
- Millennium Library, The Forum, Norwich (reception at Norfolk Heritage Centre, 2nd floor)
- Norwich City Hall (use telephone in main entrance hall to request)
- Broadland District Council, Thorpe Road, Thorpe St Andrew (main reception)
- South Norfolk Council, Cygnet Court, Long Stratton (main reception)
The quickest and easiest way to respond to the consultation is online at www.gnlp.org.uk but if you are unable to respond online please email your comments to email@example.com or phone 01603 306603 to request a response form. You can also email or phone us if you need consultation information in large print, audio, Braille, an alternative format or a different language.
Consultation on the Strategy and the Sites Plan will close at 5pm on Monday 16 March 2020.