BRAMERTON PARISH COUNCIL
ANNUAL TIDY UP AND SAFETY TASKS
SATURDAY MORNING 5th MAY 2018 commencing 09:30 at the Village Hall Car Park
Following the great success of our community spring litter pick at the end of March, come and join us on our Recreation Ground to carry out essential work in readiness for summer!
Many hands will make light work and we would welcome your help, even for only for an hour or two.
- Edging the slide and climbing frame areas
- Minor tasks specified in our safety report
- Painting parts of the slide to cure rust
- Cleaning off algae from seating benches
- Reducing the height of numerous mole hills
- Raking over grass areas to remove twigs and leaves
- Other jobs we might identify on site.
Suggested meeting time of 09:30 on the Village Hall Car Park, running through to mid-morning. Bring some refreshments for a picnic break at half-time.
Names in advance would be helpful, but if not just turn up on the day. Some tools and materials will be provided, or bring your own for your preferred tasks.
Contact – Roger Smith
Tel 01508 538225 or email email@example.com